Wednesday, December 6, 2006

In Debt We Trust

Saw this website for a movie called "In Debt We Trust". I haven't dished out the $35 for this so called documentary but I did watch the trailer. From what I saw it looks like part of it is a bunch of people who blame their own financial mismanagement problems on the credit card companies. Credit cards are not a supplement to your income, and that is where people go horribly off track with that thinking. I've learned it the hard way and I'm finally getting myself out of my own mistakes.

Granted, credit card companies try their best to be sneaky in their offers but at the end of the day the individual consumer needs to take responsibility for their own actions.

If I can find it online somewhere for free I might watch it but it really just looks like a piss and moan session to me.

No comments: